Sports 4 Tots are committed to ensuring that your privacy and information are protected. In accordance with GDPR regulations this policy sets out how your data will be used within Sports 4 Tots. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy.
What Information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and your child’s name.
- Contact telephone number and email address.
- Your child’s date of birth and any medical conditions.
- Demographic information such as address and postcode.
- Your preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and offers.
All personal information we receive by you will only be used by Sports 4 Tots.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Sports 4 Tots are members of the Information Commissioner’s Office (I.C.O). We follow the data protection principles which are in essence a code of good practice for processing personal information.
The details we collect will be used for:
- To process your booking or order and to provide an after sales service. (We may pass your information on to a supplier or to deliver products you have purchased).
- We may need to contact you regarding Sports 4 Tots classes, such as changes, cancellations or new term dates and costs.
- Your email address could be used to provide you with information and notifications of new term dates and booking requirements.
- Internal record keeping including class registers.
- We may use your email address or contact number to send you information on our products, services, promotions and special offers.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time we may contact you using the information you provided regarding market research.
Sports 4 Tots do not keep any financial data on file. Once your booking process is complete the financial information is not stored.
Sports 4 Tots are committed to ensuring the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised disclosure, loss or misuse we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and management procedures to ensure all information is secure.
Controlling your personal information
Sports 4 Tots will not distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time, please contact us on the below information to change any preferences.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Changes to the Policy
Sports 4 Tots may change and update this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 12th April 2018.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held please write to:
Sports 4 Tots
33 Penshurst Avenue